I am a very happy girl. Not 24/7 but every single day I find myself
something a million things to be happy about. I truly believe that being happy is a personal lifestyle choice. Because blogging about all the millions of things that make me happy in one post would be quite lengthy, how about every Friday I post 10 things about my week/life that make me really happy. Please feel free to share 10 things that make you happy. 🙂
- Tucking my residents in at night. I love fixing their blankets, giving them a sip of water, and saying goodnight.
- My amazing family-Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Mom, Dad, and Brothers. Y’all bring great happiness to me.
- Bootcamp *cough cough the instructor. 😉
- Unpacking! Thanks Aunt Rachel! It feels so good to have drawers 🙂
- Iced coffee
- Phone calls and FB posts from my besties in SC
- Making new friends in Katy
- Long runs around gorgeous lakes