Since today is 11/11/11 I’m supposed to have all of my wishes come true. Right? Actually to be completely honest I quit playing the 11:11 wish game in high school after my former best friend and I would play it all the time (even calling each other on our home phones(remember those days?) ) and then I found out she not only was wishing for the same boy to like her as I was, but that they had kissed. Her first kiss. I didn’t get my first kiss for 2?3? more years. So after that I was a little pissy with 11:11. If I believed it and could have my wishes granted I would wish:
- For my resident to get better (see separate blog)
- For my parents to be happy
- For my brothers to be successful
- For my family and friends to be healthy
- For Penny to be forever a youthful dog
- For a free unlimited supply of froyo (see I’m not completely selfless in my wishes)
- For the ability to always know the right words to say
2. Fall(ish) weather! I actually needed a sweater!
3. A visit with my family and friends to The Sweet Tooth Shop
4. My half marathon is in 2 days!! Eeek!!!
5. Partying an extra hour thanks to daylight savings! (I actually made it!)
6. Working the morning shift Wednesday which meant I got to go to the Beer Run!!!
7. My mom went to DC to represent mom’s in SC. Yeah, she’s kind of a big deal…
8. Having a resident’s family member bring me a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Mmmmm
9. My brother placed 5th in his wrestling tournament last weekend! Total beast!
10. I bought my first car!!!!!!!!!!!